![]() |
| Me and my APU acceptance! |
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Big Future
Well, I'm well overdue on this whole blog posting thing. I'm really a lazy person, it's probably one of my worst traits, so keeping up with a blog is soooo hard for me. Anywho, I figure this has been a big enough event that i can blog about it. I got into college!! Whooo! I only applied to two colleges that I really wanted to go to, Pepperdine University and Azusa Pacific University. I also applied to three UC (University of California) schools, but mostly because everyone else was doing it so I figured I'd be stupid not to (which really, in and of itself, was pretty stupid). Anyway, these two schools have been my dream for a really long time, I've been looking at them since I was a freshman in high school, and as of today I have officially been accepted into APU! This is a big step for me, since I managed to receive only a 1.6 GPA my first semester of my freshman year. I'm excited about this, and been doing some serious praising God. I can't wait to see what else is in store for me!
Labels:
APU,
christ,
class of 2013,
college,
college acceptance,
good things,
jesus,
love,
praise,
senior
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment